Last updated: July 5, 2023
Always Promoting Independence LLC (“we,” “our,” or “us”) respects the privacy of its service users (“you”) and is committed to protect it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access or use Always Promoting Independence LLC.
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Service, in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Service.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service, and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically when you use the Service.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide our Service and its contents to you.
- Notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
5. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION
9. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
As we operate globally, we may transfer your personal information to countries outside of your jurisdiction. If you are located in the European Union, we may process and store your information outside of the EU. Regardless of where we process or store your information, we will take necessary steps to ensure it is protected as described in this policy.
10. RIGHTS OF USERS
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Always Promoting Independence LLC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Always Promoting Independence LLC relies on your consent to process your personal information.
11. CONTACT US